To strengthen and extend our teams in Münster and Munich, we search for several
Identity Management Professionals (m / w / d) (IT-Experts)
Your Job Function
- Advising our customers on all topics related to digital identities.
- Design and development of new solutions in IDM / IAM / IAG environments.
- Maintenance and further development of WedaCon's own YIAM product line.
- Installation and configuration of databases, directory services and IDM / IAM / IAG solutions.
- Willingness for and enjoyment of constant further training and self-de
- Experience in consulting, design or development within IT environments.
- Proficiency in at least one programming or batch language, preferably Java.
- Knowledge of databases and directory services is an advantage.
- Knowledge of identity and access management / governance principles would be perfect.
- Solution and customer orientation as well as high quality awareness.
- Fluent in spoken and written German/ English.
Projects in the area of IDM / IAM / IAG are characterized by a high level of complexity and variety. You work in international teams with young and experienced developers and consultants.
Depending on your level of knowledge, you will go through a 6-month qualification phase at the beginning of your activity, in which we will give you a thorough introduction to the special expert field of identity and access management.
We look forward receiving your meaningful application documents and salary expectations via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.